Keep pressing forward. As you move forward in this day, remember the following regarding the “spirit of doubt”:
- It is human nature to remember the bad instead of the good.
- It is human nature to look for whats wrong instead of right.
- It is human nature to focus on your failures rather than your success.
- To move forward in this life you can not bask in the past. You must be present in the here and now to remain motivated to move forward for the sake of your future.
- Remember your failures, and remember those things that you wish you got right and yet got wrong. But only bask in the remembrance of failures for a moment.
The thoughts of failures in the moment can and should be used in a manner to allow for you to refocus your energies on maximizing your current opportunities. Please use those thoughts as a map. And with that map reroute your position(s) in a manner to help you gain the correct route for success that you desire.