Final exam is Tuesday May 22, 2018
On Wednesday — May 23, 2018 we will review the Final Exam and give back your grades on the exam — We also will have a compounding lab where we review how to appropriately fill and label prescriptions.
Please work hard to do your best on this exam — you have two hours to take the exam, once completed you may leave.
This exam will determine your ability to move forward for license registration and externship.
On Wednesday we will have a compounding lab where we will review how to appropriately fill and label prescriptions.
To prepare for the exam please do the following:
- Review quizzes — Quiz 4 Answer Key Quiz 3 Answers Quiz 2 Answers Quiz 1 Answers
- Review Top 200 — Review Brand Generics for OTC products (Pain, Allergy)
- Review pharmacy abbreviations
- Review Pharmacy Law — In particular the quiz covering Pharmacy Law — Quiz 1 Answers
- Review Days Supply — Answers- Pharmacy Math-Days Supply
- Review your notes on Calculations from sessions led by Janiece