- Prior to each quiz we will review material for 10 to 15 minutes.
- You will then have 45 minutes to complete the quiz (This will consume the first hour of the class)
- The quiz will be taken up. Graded and returned to the student in 1 to 2 class sessions.
- After the quiz is administered we will have a brief break and begin a short lecture over material outlined in the syllabus. Syllabus Session-2 June-August 2018
Quiz 1 will be on June 26th, 2018. The quiz will be 50 questions.
Quiz 1 will be based on the first two pages of the Top 200 drugs list that was given out in class June 19th.
- Category: Pain Medication — Type Question: Fill in the Blank & Matching
- Category: Anti-Infectives — Type Question: Fill in the Blank & Matching
- Category: Cardiovascular — Type Question: Fill in the Blank
- Category: Cholesterol — Type Question: Matching
- Category: Blood Pressure — Type Question: Matching & Fill in the Blank
Quiz 2 will be on June 28th, 2018. The quiz will be 50 questions. You will not need a calculator!
- Category: Timing of Administration — Type Question: Fill in the Blank (example: qd, bid, tid)
- Category: Measurement — Type Question: Fill in the Blank (example: tsp, tbsp, ounce)
- Category: Route of Administration — Type Question: Fill in the Blank (example: po = by mouth)
- Category: Pharmacy Law — Type Question: Multiple Choice
- Category: Days Supply — Type Question: Fill in the Blank
Quiz 1 and Quiz 2 will be posted Saturday June 30th, 2018 for your review.
Thank you for your efforts. Please study hard and take the materials seriously and you should do fine on the quizzes. Best of Luck!
For questions or concerns please email me.